Social media is a great way for your business to look credible… or a mess if you don’t do it right. We’re dealing with a powerful online force that can spread your word to an untapped market. You should make sure that word makes you look legit.
Your online presence has the ability to make your brand shine and reach a new audience (and new customers). How do you do this? You need to achieve the following traits in your content, approach, and communications.
1. Communication. You don’t want to be a “mute brand.” Yes, you’re sending out content multiple times a day, but if a customer responds to you, it’s vital there you respond quickly. Remember the 3 “P’s” when you are talking with your customers – positive, prompt, and productive.
2. Influence. Take time to find online influencers in your market with quality audiences who would be interested in your products or services. Connect and build relationships with those individuals. By doing so, you are branding yourself as an authority in your respective market.
3. Quality connections. Quality or quantity? It’s better to have quality, focused content versus thousands of online connections, reading your content just once, then disappearing. On the other side of this, you need to be a quality connection yourself by sending out worthwhile content.
4. Consistency. Don’t create a few batches of amazing content and then disappear. This means constantly publishing content and participating in online conversations. Your followers need reasons to stay by your side. Give them what they want.
5. Branding.Show off your marketing skills with consistent branding, color, tone, messages, and mission. This is absolutely necessary as you expand your voice across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and much more.
Are you less than confident in your approach to social media marketing? You don’t have to be, contact us today! We’re here to help you make your mark and hit your targets.