Grand Villa of Largo was designed specifically for Assisted Living. Its spacious apartments are inside a community filled with thoughtful services and generous amenities. Lifestyle options include a continuum of care to provide peace of mind now and in the future should a resident’s needs change. In the private Memory Care Neighborhood, they provide services for residents with memory challenges such as Alzheimer’s in an exit controlled setting.
Grand Villa blends a vibrant, independent lifestyle with the comfort of extra support and care when needed. Their residents are busy with friends and neighbors enjoying the many social events and activities that they offer. They are committed to integrity, reliability and excellence.
The Client Wanted…
Our client was interested in receiving help and guidance in applying the power of social media to the promotion of their senior living campus. Grand Villa’s competitors had begun to have success in this arena, and they wanted to increase their online visibility and build a larger network than their direct competitors.
The Go! Agency Delivered…
As our client had an existing Facebook page with low numbers, we completely overhauled the page to incorporate lead generation, data capture, and creative graphics to engage their audience. We created LinkedIn and Twitter accounts from scratch, including all descriptions and custom graphics. Here are more outcomes of our custom social media marketing campaign:
- 60+ pieces of original social media content per month across all platforms
- Brand consistency from unified visual identity across all platforms
- Increased audience engagement from active real-time photo and video sharing
- Increased event attendance from promotion and marketing before/during/after occasion
- Improved Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter search rankings
- 5,200% Facebook network growth
- 4,500% Twitter network growth
- 5,300+ LinkedIn connections
- 650,200+ LinkedIn professionals exposed to client networking in Groups