Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC (ABC) is the largest physician billing and practice management company that specializes exclusively in the practice of anesthesia and pain management. ABC serves several thousand anesthesiologists and CRNAs nationwide with anesthesia billing software solutions.
The Client Wanted…
Two of the largest initial needs were online brand consistency and aggressive network growth. The company had a surge of success and wanted their online brand to reflect the growth of their offline brand.
We handled their social media marketing campaign initially, then expanded to provide many other services, including blog design, blog maintenance, SEO, advertising, and event promotion.
In order to truly help our client reach their online influence and branding goals, we enhanced their existing social media profiles and created new ones from scratch (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+.)
Here are the outcomes of our custom social media marketing campaign:
- 60+ pieces of original content per month across all platforms
- Brand consistency from unified visual identity across all platforms
- Increased event attendance from promotion and marketing before/during/after occasion
- Drastic increase of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+ search rankings
- 10,100% Facebook network growth
- 10,200% Twitter network growth
- 9,100+ LinkedIn connections
- 120,200+ Google+ views
- 380,200+ LinkedIn professionals exposed to client networking in Group
- 2,400+ LinkedIn group members joined after creation of custom Group
After launching a new website, we enhanced traffic by installing a blog to position their CEO as a thought leader.
The items we delivered include:
- Blog creation with social media elements
- Blog brand created; aligned with overall branding strategy
- Weekly complete blog content management (new posts and SEO)
- Significant increase in QUALITY website traffic
- 100+ website hits per week directly from social media promotion of blog
- New speaking engagement offers and media requests for CEO
The client is a regular sponsor of well-known international healthcare events, and we delivered short-run social media campaigns around each event to enhance visibility and branding.
- Created custom social media presence for the AIAPM (including Facebook and Twitter)
- Custom event Twitter hashtag
- 25% increase in conference attendance
- 2,100+ Facebook fan growth in 3 months
- 1,900+ Twitter follower growth