The American Board of Wound Management (ABWM) is a voluntary, not-for-profit organization established for the purpose of credentialing multi-disciplinary professionals in the field of wound management. ABWM offers three certifications:
- Certified Wound Care Associate® (CWCA®)
- Certified Wound Specialist® (CWS®)
- Certified Wound Specialist Physician® (CWSP®)
The organization was founded by individuals with years of experience in wound care who are dedicated to helping patients who suffer from acute and chronic wounds of various etiologies. ABWM’s Board of Directors is a multi-disciplinary panel of experts in the field of wound care consisting of practitioners, academicians and researchers. The American Board of Wound Management is a full voting member of the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE).
The purpose of the American Board of Wound Management is to administer a certification process that elevates the standard of care across the continuum of wound management. The Board is dedicated to a multi-disciplinary approach in promoting prevention.
The Client Wanted…
The client’s target market of medical professionals used social media to gather information and to network, so our client wanted to make a splash by bringing more attention to their courses and building their reach and influence online. Also, they wanted to enhance their presence at the industry events where they made regular appearances.
The Go! Agency Delivered…
To help our client reach their online marketing goals, we focused our campaign around Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to enhance their visibility. Here are the outcomes of our custom social media marketing campaign:
- 60+ pieces of original content per month across all platforms
- Brand consistency from unified visual identity across all platforms
- Increased audience engagement from active real-time photo and video sharing
- Increased event booth visits from promotion and marketing before/during/after occasion
- Drastic increase in Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter search rankings
- 8,900% Facebook network growth
- 4,300% Twitter network growth
- 6,700+ LinkedIn connections
- 406,100+ LinkedIn professionals exposed to client networking in Groups