Geofencing and Geotargeting Matter. Here's Why.
- Geo-Based Ads Deliver Hyper-Personalized Offers
- Increase Sales and Customer Engagement Unlike Other Advertising Solutions
- Increases Brand Loyalty and Customer Trust
- Affordable with High ROI
How Geofencing Advertising Works
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Bird, Weather Channel, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fence.
Geo fencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting be it New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami FL, or even Atlanta, GA.
Location Based Advertising
Our Beacon Free geo fencing technology allows companies to target people based on their physical activities. We can build your geofences where your customers are, not where you want them to be.
Whether it’s a particular event or a physical building you want geo fenced, this can be a powerful mechanism to serve ads to individuals based on their physical location.
Is My Advertising Producing Actual Walk-Ins To My Store?
Our geo fencing technology can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked inside your store. Conversion zones are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions (meaning those people who physically went to a particular location as a result of seeing your Ads).
To learn more about how The Go! Agency can help you get started with a custom created geofencing campaign today, contact us now for a consultation!
Target 1,000 To 1,000,000 Home Addresses With Laser Precise Geotargeting
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geo-Fencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise: Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable: Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution: Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats Available: Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting: Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
Advanced B2B & B2C Geofencing (Segmenting Users From Employees To Customers)
As part of our advanced tier of geofencing, our team can segment users and parse out those who are employees versus actual customers. Why does that matter? If you want to reach individuals who are hospital administrators instead of patients, we can do that. If you want to target people visited a location 5 times a week, we can segment those individuals. Here are the other practical uses of segmentation geofencing:
- Organization that wants to reach the employees of a location versus the customers
- Company that needs to build an audience based on their core customers being B2B customers
- Organizations trying to achieve more efficiencies in ad spend by eliminating employees from their targeting pool
- Reach those users on desktop devices instead of mobile devices
Our advanced timed based layering gives more control and better targeting capabilities to organizations that need to get their message in front of a defined segment of users and we work across many countries and cities including New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami FL, or even Atlanta, GA.
Want to know what campaign would suit you best? Contact us today at 866-926-2636 and schedule a consultation with one of our advertising specialists! We are here to help you reach your online marketing goals.
“The Go! Agency has done a great job assisting our firm with getting our brand out there and getting traffic in. What an amazing group of professionals. I would recommend them to any group wanting to grow their organization.”