The most popular social network
- Facebook has over 1.7 billion monthly users
- Over 80% of Americans aged 18 to 49 use Facebook.
- One in every 5 minutes on a mobile phone is spent on Facebook.
- Every month over 2.5 billion comments are left on Facebook business pages.
A way of life
The statistics speak for themselves. Facebook isn’t just popular, it’s an important part of everyday life. Like watching television or listening to the radio on the way to work. Facebook has become a part of our routine.
With so many people using the platform, Facebook isn’t something you can ignore. It’s a necessity for your business. When your potential customers are on there, you need to be on there too – and you need to look legitimate. We can help with that.
Engaging Your Future Customers
The Go! Agency handles all of the hard work of running your Facebook marketing, with our Copywriting Department, Graphic Designers, and Social Media Managers using their experience to offer a service that covers all areas:
- Full Account Creation and Management (including privacy)
- Branded Page Creation: custom cover logo and tab images
- Weekly updates written by our copywriters
- Custom images and videos posted weekly.
- Client Contact Integration (Vertical Response; Constant Contact; Gmail etc)
- Daily Page Management
- Daily Outreach
- Daily Network Interaction
- Daily Network Increase
- Facebook Advertising (including Pixels; Lead Forms; Instant Articles etc)
- Monthly analytics reports showing how your marketing is progressing.
While engaging with your customers is an important aspect of Facebook marketing, we understand the main goal is to create new business. With that in mind, we find using Facebook Advertising is crucial for any Facebook marketing strategy.
To this end, we manage your Facebook Ads by:
- Creating a target audience that is interested in your business.
- Writing advertisements tailor-made for that audience.
- Constantly optimizing your ads so they’re hitting the people that want to see them.
The end result is more awareness of your business and more sales.
Want to get started?
The best time to start with Facebook marketing is right now. Fill in the contact form below and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.