The most popular social network
- Facebook has over 1.7 billion monthly users
- Over 80% of Americans aged 18 to 49 use Facebook.
- One in every 5 minutes on a mobile phone is spent on Facebook.
- Every month over 2.5 billion comments are left on Facebook business pages.
A way of life
The statistics speak for themselves. Facebook isn’t just popular, it’s an important part of everyday life. Like watching television or listening to the radio on the way to work. Facebook has become a part of our routine.
With so many people using the platform, Facebook isn’t something you can ignore. It’s a necessity for your business. When your potential customers are on there, you need to be on there too – and you need to look legitimate. We can help with that.
Engaging Your Future Customers
The Go! Agency handles all of the hard work of running your Facebook marketing, with our Copywriting Department, Graphic Designers, and Social Media Managers using their experience to offer a service that covers all areas:
- Initial and Regular Facebook Page Optimization
- Creation and Regular Facebook Profile Account Optimization
- Dedicated Manager with Regular Facebook Page and Facebook Profile Account Management
- Execution of Facebook Marketing Strategy (Outreach and Engagement)
- Custom Content Posted to Your Facebook Page
- Custom Content Posted to Your Facebook Profile Account
- Advertising Management
- Lead Generation Outreach
- Custom Branded Facebook Group Development and Management
- Custom Content Posted to Your Facebook Group
- Facebook Group Outreach
- Message Automation
- Surveys and Polls
- Development of Chatbots
- Chatbot Broadcasts
- Development of Contests/Giveaways
- Monthly Reporting and Live Reporting Deck
- 1-Hour Monthly Strategy Presentation and Meeting
While engaging with your customers is an important aspect of Facebook marketing, we understand the main goal is to create new business. With that in mind, we find using Facebook Advertising is crucial for any Facebook marketing strategy.
To this end, we manage your Facebook Ads by:
- Creating a target audience that is interested in your business.
- Writing advertisements tailor-made for that audience.
- Constantly optimizing your ads so they’re hitting the people that want to see them.
The end result is more awareness of your business and more sales.
Want to get started?
The best time to start with Facebook marketing is right now. Fill in the contact form below and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.